A squared sole sandal, with a combination of synthetic suede upper with synthetic leather sole completed with a sling-back. Their first collection is influenced by a much simpler time in the 14th-century when in Indonesia footwear is famously known as “Teklek”. Teklek is a Javanese word meaning “Wooden Sandal” or in other words a “Bakiak”.
Details & Care
- Material: Synthetic Leather & Synthetic Suede
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow leather to dry naturally.
- Do not wash the shoes/ sandals.
- Please store in a dry place, away from humidity and direct sunlight.
- For the suede shoes/ sandals, brush lightly with a soft brush to remove dirt or smudges.