Let Me In Necklace Gold
A traditional Indonesian door. Doors like these are a classic feature to almost any Indonesian house either as an entrance, or simply decoration.
They come in many different designs, but we wanted to simply show its linear structure, with floral carvings as adornments. The back of the pendant also has all the same details. Nothing ever un-adorned. Also, we love the double bail.
Details & Care
- Material: 23k Gold Plated Sterling Silver
- Please take off your jewelry before swimming, sweating or showering. Ocean water, chlorine water and prolonged exposure to water in general will accelerate the tarnishing process.
- It is always best to avoid your jewelry to come into contact with chemical ingredients such as those in lotions and perfumes. However, if you must wear such products, when getting ready please always allow your moisturizers and perfumes to fully absorb into your skin before putting on your jewelry.
- In between every wear, we suggest wiping down your jewelry before storing. There are different kinds of cleaning cloths for different metals. Don't worry, we'll provide you with the correct cleaning cloth for your purchase. But just FYI, the black cloth is to only be used for 925 silver, and the white cloth is to be used only for gold plated jewelry.
- Finally, please put your jewelry away in a special box at the end of the day. This will keep your jewelry protected from the elements when not worn and will keep them looking pretty for longer!
Lengths: 17" + 2" adjuster
Pendant: 19 x 21 mm
Weight: 6.2 gr