Look At Me Earrings Gold
Inspired by the hand-carved painting and window frames of Bali, the Look At Me Earrings are a memoir of home to the designers. The rectangular frames hang from a decorated post to add movement for an elegant look.
From the back the two pieces are connected by a triangular jump ring, the same way that painting frames would be hung on the wall.
Details & Care
- Material: 23k Gold Vermeil
- Please take off your jewelry before swimming, sweating or showering. Ocean water, chlorine water and prolonged exposure to water in general will accelerate the tarnishing process.
- It is always best to avoid your jewelry to come into contact with chemical ingredients such as those in lotions and perfumes. However, if you must wear such products, when getting ready please always allow your moisturizers and perfumes to fully absorb into your skin before putting on your jewelry.
- In between every wear, we suggest wiping down your jewelry before storing. There are different kinds of cleaning cloths for different metals. Don't worry, we'll provide you with the correct cleaning cloth for your purchase. But just FYI, the black cloth is to only be used for 925 silver, and the white cloth is to be used only for gold plated jewelry.
- Finally, please put your jewelry away in a special box at the end of the day. This will keep your jewelry protected from the elements when not worn and will keep them looking pretty for longer!
Finding: Sterling Silver Post and Scalloped Ear Nut
Dimension: 16.8 x 33.2 mm (0.7 x 1.3 inches)
Weight: 7.6 gr (0.3 ounces)