Monet One-Piece Emerald Green / Plain Color
Monet One-piece, reversible printed swimwear with plain color (Emerald Green). We found that Emerald Green is an elegant shade that looks gorgeous and flattering on all skin types.
Details & Care
- Material: Nylon Spandex
- Maintain color and elasticity. After bathing in salty or chlorinated water, rinse your Swimwear bikini with clear (tap) water.
- Hand wash only. If you want to use the washing machine, please use only the hand wash program.
- Use a mild detergent or no detergent at all. Use a mild soap for delicate fabrics. Regular detergent is too harsh and contributes to deterioration and fading. No bleaching.
- Hang and dry. Hang your swimwear to air dry. Never leave the swimsuit exposed to direct sunlight.
- Avoid leaving your swimwear rolled up in the towel after use – this allows the chlorine to have more time in the fabric and also allows bacteria to breed.
- Do not wash your swimwear in a washing machine or dry it in a tumble dryer. Washing machines and detergents can be very harsh and will damage your swimwear even if done just the once.
- Do not use an iron as the high temperatures can cause your swimsuit to disintegrate – if you want to get rid of any wrinkles, rinse in water again and the creases should fall out.
- Never use chlorine bleach even if your costume is chlorine resistant, as chlorine resistant does not mean it is totally chlorine proof.
||32 A - 34 B||78-88||86-91|
||34 B - 36 A||88-98||91-96|
|L||80-90||36 A - 38 A||98-110||96-102|
*all measurement in centimeters