Worth It Chain Necklace Gold
A handmade heavy metal, solid curb chain inspired by the handcrafted chains of Indonesian silversmiths. The classic curb links make this necklace a minimalistic statement piece. Inspired by a woman's décolletage, its collarbone length can be styled alone or as a stack. When worn on its shorter length, it effortlessly adorns and contours the neckline.
As the links are individually handmade and connected, each necklace has unique marks made by the maker which add character and beauty to every piece.
Details & Care
- Material: 23k Gold Vermeil
- Please take off your jewelry before swimming, sweating or showering. Ocean water, chlorine water and prolonged exposure to water in general will accelerate the tarnishing process.
- It is always best to avoid your jewelry to come into contact with chemical ingredients such as those in lotions and perfumes. However, if you must wear such products, when getting ready please always allow your moisturizers and perfumes to fully absorb into your skin before putting on your jewelry.
- In between every wear, we suggest wiping down your jewelry before storing. There are different kinds of cleaning cloths for different metals. Don't worry, we'll provide you with the correct cleaning cloth for your purchase. But just FYI, the black cloth is to only be used for 925 silver, and the white cloth is to be used only for gold plated jewelry.
- Finally, please put your jewelry away in a special box at the end of the day. This will keep your jewelry protected from the elements when not worn and will keep them looking pretty for longer!
Lengths: 36.5 - 42 cm (14.5 - 16.5 inches)
Weight: 41.3 gr