This ashtray is using wheel throwing and then carved by hand, using local stoneware clay. Smoke is directed upwards since the top part of the piece is narrowed. Due to the spontaneous nature of glazes application, each piece will bear its own markings in a completely unique way.
Details & Care
- Material: Stoneware Ceramic
- All pieces are fired to 1230 degree Celcius.
- All pieces are food safe and dishwasher safe although hand washing is recommended.
- Microwave use is not recommended.
- Avoid exposing ceramics to extreme temperature changes.
*all measurement in centimeters