Vernum Solitaire Ss
Vernum means "...of spring." The botanical motif band creates an elegant day-to-day solitaire.
Amethyst is connected with feeling calm and grounded. In ancient times, this stone was thought to keep you from overindulging in drink.
Details & Care
- Materials: 925 Sterling silver (nickel free, hypo-allergenic), 18k gold vermeil (gold over sterling silver), and 14k-18k solid gold. This includes our chains, clasps, earrings, and posts.
- Handmade in Bali from an original design.
- We recommend taking off all vermeil pieces when working out, washing your hands, showering, swimming, and cleaning.
- Exposure to cleansers, detergents, disinfectants, perfumes, and lotions, can accelerate the wear of vermeil.
- Take caution when using hand sanitizer. When possible, remove your jewelry prior to application - especially gold plated pieces.
- Sterling silver and solid gold are more resilient to exposure to alcohol and can be worn for infrequent application of hand sanitizer.
- Our sterling silver and solid gold pieces can be worn when washing your hands with mild soap. Take care to not scratch the surface or damage gemstones as you move your hands.
- Gently rub your piece with a dry, non-abrasive cloth, such as a jewelry polishing cloth. Do not use chemical cleaners or other solutions as they may damage the finish and dull gemstones.
*all measurement in millimeters